Shopping online is easy! Just follow these 5 simple steps.
1. Browse via the product categories and filter your search with the options you can find on the left hand menu. If you decide to purchase an item, add the item to your Shopping Bag by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button. All product prices is in Australian dollars. Please click the “wrap this item for free?” before adding it to the cart if you want to take advantage of this opportunity.
2. A list of all items within your Shopping Cart will be displayed in the top right hand corner of each page. You can view the contents of your Cart at any time where you would be able to make adjustments, or you can proceed to Checkout if you are happy with all your products in your cart. Remember to apply your coupon code, if you have one.
3. If you have previously registered with us you can login now so that you can track your order. New customers can ‘Checkout as a Guest’ where you will have the options of creating an account during checkout. Creating an account with us is a quick and easy process and allows you to track the progress of your orders, be the first in the know for any special offers, and will be able to make future transactions smooth and seamless.
4. Enter your billing and delivery details; choose your delivery method and select your method of payment, enter the details then click on ‘Next’ to pay.
5. We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that we have received your order and another one when your order has been dispatched including your tracking details.
We are an e-retail store only but if you live in the are you can call ahead so that we can arrange a time for orders to be picked up. Please note: All orders need to be placed and paid for prior to collection. The $10 shipping fee, if applicable, will be refunded, upon collection of the order.
We do deliver gifts and toy products, within Australia, to the families and friends of our international customers. All of our products can be gift wrapped and a gift tag added with your message. We are not able to deliver outside Australia and all of our product prices are in Australian dollars.
No. You can make a purchase as a ‘guest’ user and we won’t create an account for you.
PayPal is an e-commerce business allowing payments and money transfers to be made through the Internet. It serves as an electronic alternative to traditional methods such as credit cards. Some customers prefer PayPal for on-line purchases as it allows them to make secure purchases without revealing credit card numbers or financial information.
You can read more about their policies here: PAYPAL INFO
Promo codes are codes that you can use to get a discount on a certain item or on your order. We offer special discounts or free shipping to our subscribers from time to time.
If you have a coupon code you can apply this at the cart checkout page and press ‘apply’.
If you have a coupon code you can apply this at the cart checkout page and press ‘apply’.
Is your promo code coming back as ‘invalid’? It might just be a simple typing error. Other reasons why your code might not be working include:
It’s expired: Many promo codes are only valid for a limited time period. These dates are usually stated in their terms and conditions, so if you’re trying to redeem them past their due, they won’t work.
Exclusions apply: Some codes won’t work for certain brands or for sale stock. The details on what is excluded are usually stated in the terms and conditions.
It’s case sensitive: Although usually not a problem, some codes may be case sensitive. To avoid this, always copy and paste the codes from us before using them.
Yes, you can select this option in the checkout process. Gift wrapping is FREE! Just choose the gift wrapping option prior to adding your item to your shopping cart.
Yes your can add a short personal message to be places on a small gift tag. Just add your message in the comments section during the checkout process.
We will email all invoices to the purchaser as we do not include any invoices with the packaging of gift purchases. We do attached a packing slip with the gifts.
If you need any assistance please contact us.
We do delivering gifts and toy products, within Australia, to the families and friends of our international customers. All orders payments are in Australian dollars.
Please refer to our Shipping and Returns Policy. Please notify the recipient of the gift, or their parents, to be on the lookout for a parcel. A calling card will be left, if no one is available to receive the parcel, advising them to reschedule a delivery.
Please advise the recipient of the parcel that prompt contact is needed, with the carrier, to ensure their parcel is delivered to them. Delays in doing so may result in the parcel being returned to us. In such cases a $30 admin fee will be charged as well as the additional postage fees to resend the parcel again.
Standard shipping costs is a flat fee of $10 Australia wide, and including bulky items, unless otherwise stated in the product description. Shipping is FREE for all product orders over $150. You’ll see the shipping cost as part of the check-out process before you have to pay for anything.
We do offer shipping discounts to our newsletter subscribers throughout the year. Please refer to our Shipping policy for further details and exclusions.
You can check the status of your order by using the tracking number provided in your order confirmation email. Alternatively, log into your online account and select ‘Orders’.
Delivery times will vary depending on your location:
- Australia wide (including capital cities, suburbs and most regional areas): 4-10 business days
- Regional Western Australia, North Queensland, Northern Territory and other remote locations: 7-14 business days
Occasionally delays may occur as a result of our carrier for which we have no control over. In these circumstances we will not be held liable for or provide compensation for the delay or any resulting inconvenience.
We aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible after payment has been completed. Orders are normally shipped the next business day. Please note that orders do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Your order is able to be tracked using the courier tracking systems. Once your order has been dispatched you will be e-mailed a confirmation and tracking number so you can track your parcel.
Please check your spam folder if you have not received this email, or contact us.
All parcels send by us needs to be signed for upon receipt. Our courier has been instructed to not leave parcels at your delivery address if it cannot be signed for. If you are absent from the premises you will instead be left a card advising you to reschedule delivery.
You can choose to allow our courier to leave the consignment at your premises should no one be available to sign for the parcel. This is called Authority to Leave. If you are happy for your items to be left in a safe spot you can request this by placing a comment in the box at checkout, such as leave parcel at front door if not at home. In doing so, you assume all responsibility for the delivery of the parcel.
If you are left a calling card, please be prompt in making contact with the carrier to ensure your parcel is delivered to you. Delays in doing so may result in the parcel being returned to us. In such cases a $30 admin fee will be charged as well as the additional postage fees to resend the parcel again.
If you are not happy with your purchase, you are able to return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt. A full refund or exchange will be issued. Please note this will not include original postage costs. The return of goods due to cancellation of order or change of mind will be at the purchaser’s expense.
All returns MUST include the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returned items must be sent back with original wrapping unopened, in a saleable condition.
This does not apply to defective or faulty products. Please contact us to discuss the issue with a defective or faulty product and arrange for it’s return and repair or replacement.
We do realise that sometimes things go wrong and we are here to assist.
Please follow the following instructions if goods are damaged:
- Please sign to accept, but note / comment in writing next to signature that the goods are damaged. If you sign for the goods in ‘Good Condition’ you will not be able to process a claim.
- All claims must be received within 7 days of the delivery, by contacting us at email@example.com. We will not be able to process claims received after this date.
- All claims must be supported with photographs of packaging (whole parcel, not just damaged parts) as well as the items that’s damaged.
We make every effort to ensure all your products are correctly delivered, however sometimes mistakes are made – don’t worry – we will cover all the costs involved in getting the correct or missing product to you as soon as possible. Contact us and we will fix the issue immediately.
Occasionally, items are shipped in separate shipments, if an item is missing from your order it may be in a second parcel.
Our customer service team is here to help with any questions you may have. You can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time, our team monitors emails at all times.
If you need to speak with the customer service Team please call 1300 331 113 Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3pm.
Alternative you can use this ONLINE CONTACT FORM and we will respond ASAP.
An SSL certificate is a certificate issued by a trusted third party. It verifies that a secure webpage (such as a checkout page) is properly encrypted, ensuring that all information passed between a user and the internet browser is private.